Referral option

I did not use "/ " anywhere in the database, I used simple and direct firebase database, "store" at the sign-in page and "get" in the app. Just as you've seen in the aia.

I have multiple firebase for deferent purposes, but the most concerned among them is in the fairebase bucket "mobile" firebase tag=moblie, value="moblie number",

fairebase bucket "mobile" firebase tag=refferral, value="reff",

and firebase referral bucket "reff", tag= generate refer code, value= generate code balance variable,

and firebase referral bucket "reff", tag= reff, value= referbalance variable,

I still don't understand your data structure.

Perhaps you could post sample values for three people with two referrals?

Good morning,
It's like I understand what you are trying to tell me, I registered 3 users , 2 with referral code of the first user, but the second reffer replaced the first one.

It does not matter, All I want is to get the 2 firebase buckets to one page.

Or just give me any other better option as the Screen_dump_firebase page you gave .

The "XYZ11234 is the owner of the code

The 33321500... Is the last user of the code but deleted the first user.

Let's say you registered four users, A, B, C, D.
User A referred users B and C.
User C referred user D.

Then the referral tree should look like
(referral database)

• A
    • B:0
    • C:0
  • C
    • D:0

These are the Firebase tags and values to set to create these branches, leaving Project Bucket set at the base of the tree ...
(tag:value)
JOIN("A", "/", "B") : 0
JOIN("A", "/", "C") : 0
JOIN("C", "/", "D") : 0

Use the blue mutator to add sockets to the text JOIN block.

I can't really understand this explanation, how will I register users, how IAM i going to set up the tree, will I create more text boxes to represent users or when users sign up, will I fix the joint on the fairebase bucket block or how. can you pls show the blocks for more understanding.

Starting yesterday, there is a new Google Sheets component available in AI2.

I suggest switching to that component for your referral table, using the columns I mentioned in an earlier post in this thread.

A table oriented data base is much easier to use than a tag/value database. It has better

• visibility
  • simplicity
  • clarity
  • filtering capabilities
  • sorting capabilities

The time it takes to switch to Sheets will be dwarfed by the time you spend banging your head against Firebase.

1 Like