RE: How to broadcast a GPS location and share the information on a map with others in real time..CloudDB

hii,
is it possible to connect multiple phone via wifi and share current location simultaniously?

Welcome Vicky

Yes. You could either use the ShareYourLocation aia and modify it slightly. Then create an apk. Load the apk on several devices.

or us this example instead

Social Distancing ... a CloudDB / Location Marker Tutorial

shows how to show where four users are located simultaneously . image

Is this what you want to do Vicky?

Is there a video for this? If there isn't does this 'tutorial' have everything i need to make it (i just started not too long ago and need to make something for a project, and this is what i need).

There isn't a video.

Did you read the tutorial? The tutorial explains what you need to do to build two versions of the app.

Hi! I didn't realize I could just import the files. When I try to import the ShareYourLocation aia file to MIT App Inventor it says : Project names must start with a letter and can contain only letters, numbers, and underscores. I don't have an android phone to test it on, so I just use the MIT AI2 Companion app on my chromebook. The WhereTheBus file was able to be imported, so I don't understand why the other file doesn't work. Is it since I have a chromebook or something else? No worries if you don't know.

Try the ShareYourLocation aia file again. There was a space preceding the .aia; that has been corrected in the link. Does the Project load now?