Quitter l'application

bonjour a tous. Voici mon Probleme, je me suis fait un programme avec mes tablatures basse au format images, pas de probleme ca fonctionne bien, la ou ca ne marche plus c'est quand j'ouvre une page et que je reviens a la playlist, des que je veux quitter l'appli ca me ramene a la derniere page visitée, pourtant quand la playlist apparait et que l'on quitte ca fonctionne. Voila je met un fichier .aia. merci a tous

Hello everyone. Here is my problem, I made a program with my bass tablatures in image format, no problem it works well, where it no longer works is when I open a page and I return to the playlist, as soon as I want to quit the app, it takes me back to the last page visited, but when the playlist appears and we quit, it works.
thank you all.

non fichier aia trops lourd, no aia file too heavy

Hello,

How are you getting back from the other screens to Screen1? Are you opening again Screen1?
If yes, then check this out:

merci .en effet, chaque fois que j'arrive sur un ecran avec une chanson, soit je passe a l'ecran suivant,soit je retourne a ma playlist qui le screen 1.

thank you. in fact, each time I arrive on a screen with a song, either I go to the next screen, or I return to my playlist which is screen 1.

le probleme , c'est que chaque screen ( 20 au total) c'est des images de tablatures et chaque screen (images deux) il y as un retour playlist est une fleches pour screen suivant.c'est juste un petit lecteur de tablatures. merci
the problem is that each screen (20 in total) is tablature images and each screen (two images) there is a playlist return and an arrow for the next screen. It's just a small tablature player . thanks

Well...20 screens are already a problem themselves...more than 10 is not recommendable. Take a look at this:
Building Apps with Many Screens (mit.edu)

You can reuse the screens...and anyway, you ca close them correctly.

mon appli fonctionne correctement mais elle en se ferme pas c'est tout.merci :slightly_smiling_face:

my app works correctly but it doesn't close, that's all. thank you :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

most probably because you do not switch screens correctly
here are 2 methods, choose one of them

Taifun

merci