QUESTION: Update values MYSQL

Hola, ¿como puedo actualizar MySQL en donde el "EDT" sea igual o menor que el seleccionado y de esta manera actualizar un dato "X" de la tabla?

INGLES:

Hello, how can I update MySQL where the 'EDT' is equal to or less than the one selected and thus update an 'X' data from the table?

sorry, I do not understand,
you might want to elaborate... also providing some test records might help...
Taifun

el EDT es un valor dentro de una tabla SQL, un ejemplo de esto seria "1.1.1.1.2" <- ese seria un valor dentro de EDT

did you follow this suggestion?

how does your table look like now?
please explain exaclty, what you are trying to do...
Taifun

bueno, para explicar esto hay que empezar desde cero, mi aplicacion se basa en control de proyectos y bueno, lo que quiero hacer esta referente al modificar avance y cuando uno modifica el avance se tiene que actualizar cada fila que = o menor EDT que la selccionada.

Un ejemplo seríá, esta la EDT 1.1.1.1.2 y quiero modificar eso y al modificar ese EDT "1.1.1.1.2" se tiene que actualizar el "1.1.1.1", el "1.1.1", el "1.1" y por ultimo el "1"

why it has to be '1.1.1.2', not '1.2', '1.3', '1.4'?

As the Taifun link has told you, create a list of preferences:
index.....EDT

Save the current index in a TinyDB.
Every time the EDT changes, it checks if it is greater than the index stored in the TinyDB.
In case it is larger, Update the MySQL and save the new index in the TinyDB.

lo que quiero es hacer algo como esto

el tema es que no logro cambiar los que estan antes de el, solo me cambia uno solo y me tira el siguiente error "Cannot parse text argument to "list from csv table" as a CSV-formatted table"

You like to do it like this, but it does not work like this...
You are trying to send multiple update statements at the same time ( in the loop) to the server
Your error message comes from somewhere else while using the list from csv table block, not from the blocks in your screenshot
Unfortunately you did not follow the suggestion to redesign your database

The correct way to do it starts with a redesign
Later after having done the redesign correctly you can define a where clause to then update all relevant rows in one single update statement

Taifun
PS: also before taking a screenshot next time switch the language to English so others can read the blocks, too...

ya rediseñe la tabla mysql y la EDT ya no es "1.1.1.2", ahora es "1112"

el tema es que todavia no logro cambiar los datos que yo quiero en la tabla mysql todos los edt aparecen como "111" en vez de "1.1.1"

como puedo hacer " si item seleccionado en la tabla es igual o menor que item seleccionado en la tabla se modifique la tabla mysql", no logro encontrar la formula JKJAKSDJK, esto es lo que llevo de momento

One of the methods in this stackovflow answer might help

Taifun

y se podrá aplicar para un update?, es que tengo un problema con el bucle,

no he logrado encontrar solución para este problema

FINAL.aia (344,0 KB)
Screen 2 --- ERROR LOOP

Here you write an EDT, for example 1.1.2.
You get the index of the table corresponding to that EDT [4]
It updates that EDT and those with a lower index every second.

niveles.aia (3.0 KB)

1 Like

Una pregunta, ¿como puedo comparar EDT del item seleccionado con item de la lista?

index in list thing
list

Can you help me? I can't do it, I'm attaching the .aia
FINAL.aia (344,0 KB)