Problema dell'App dopo installazione

Ciao a tutti, sono nuovo del forum, e spero che qulacuno possa iautarmia a capire cosa succede.
Ho creato un App l'ho compilata ed installata, ma quando l'avvio, questa dopo un pò, circa 10/15 secondi si chiude da sola. Nel momento in cui avvio ed appare il tutto, e prima che si chiuda da sola, se cerco di cliccare su qualche pulsante non succede nulla. In fase di programmazione collegando il mio telefono con Ai Companion funziona tutto.
L'App è, in teoria, leggera come programmazione ha solamente 7 blocchi con le istruzioni all'interno semplicissime...
Prima di creare questa app, avevo fatto delle prove, e funzionava tutto, ma ora neanche più quelle.
Anche durante la compilazione, ci inmpiega molto tempo, tempo diverso da come compilava precedentemente.
E' possibile ricevere un aiuto per capire cosa possa essere successo?.
Dimenticavo, non so se può essere importante...ho installato l'estensione "CALLLOGER" perchè necessito di chiamare WhatsApp direttamente con il numero della radio.
Grazie a chi mi vorrà rispondere in merito.

Please show your relevant blocks

Maybe this helps:

My problem is that once the application is installed as soon as it starts up after a short time it closes by itself. On my smartphone I installed the companions to see the application live and in this case everything works fine, player and WhatsApp. I created another stupid application with only the player and without other programming but the same thing happens.At this point I think that the Ai Companion application has created some problems for me, I have now tried to install the APP I created on another smartphone and everything works .

Post this aia and tell us which device & Android version.

It may not be the current problem, but if the online player source is not on your own website, you can't guarantee it's availability, websites change often.

We absolutely have to see your Project to investigate the issue, which sounds like some form of file corruption -an App Inventor project consists of several 'background' files describing the GUI and Blocks etc.

..that could actually mean that your phone has reached it's memory capacity for Apps. Try deleting an App you don't really need and see if that tips the balance in your favour.