Problema con Select list item: Attempt to get item number 2 of a list of length 1

Hola estimados amigos, estoy teniendo problemas con el mensaje:

Select list item: Attempt to get item number 2 of a list of length 1: [["", "1", "...]
Nota: No verás otro error reportado durante 5 segundos.

He aquí una captura de mi proyecto:

La App trata de llamar una lista de datos de una Hoja de Cálculo y aunque me parece tener todo bien, me sigue apareciendo el error.

Comparto el archivo aia para sugerencias y recomendaciones.

Agradecería mucho su ayuda.

AppConsultaEgresados.aia (60.0 KB)

If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you ...
You probably will get more feedback then...

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks...

To download the aia file, upload it to App Inventor, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc... this takes time, and most people will not do that...
Thank you.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

You might find your answer here:

Display the returnData in a label for debugging, see also

Taifun

I added a Debug Screen to your app, to show the CSV version of your sheet.

It looks like you want to filter by Carnet (row ID or student ID?) in column 2.

This block is useless, because you provide no event to catch its result:

So you are filtering in this request

(which should be called btnEnter in English, not btnBack, which should be used to return to a previous Screen via a Close Screen block.)

and should get only one row, the unique row for that row ID (or student ID?)

But look what you are expecting in return:

You are looking at row 2 of returnData, which will have only one row.

Also, you are loading returned data into attributes like NumbersOnly and Multiline, which are true/false flags, instead of into .Text, which is always where the text data goes.

1 Like

Gracias por el aporte, he realizado lo que me sugieres (incluyendo los atributos como NumbersOnly y Multiline) e igualmente en la Base de datos he cambiado la columna Carné (que estaba en la posición 2) a la número 1. Así he resuelto el problema y ha ejecutado bien.

Ahora funciona muy bien.

Gracias por tu gran ayuda.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.