Please Help, How to convert Java code to AIX extension

Hi MIT App Inventor Expert, Please Help Me, How to Change Java Code from here

to Aix Extension. thank you

Regards,
Salman

as already mentioned here

as you know the bluetooth extension is a paid extension... if you are ready to buy the extension, I will additionally add that method for you...
however adding features into an extensions takes time and I will not add it if nobody needs it
thank you for your kind understanding

good luck for looking for someone, who will spent his/her time for you for free...
TANSTAAFL

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

ok i understand, i will pay for it but if you add Bluetooth Rename block the price is still 12 dollars ?

And the payment, can I use other than paypal?

yes, but I can't guarantee, that the stackoverflow solution will work on all Android versions

read the large green box on the bottom of this page App Inventor Extensions: Bluetooth | Pura Vida Apps
Taifun

yes, but I can't guarantee, that the stackoverflow solution will work on all Android versions

If so, block Pair BT Device and Unpair BT Device, can work on all androids?

And I Hope Block Rename BT Devices Can Be For All Android.

Because I Want To Buy It, So Please Make A BT Rename Block, And Test Can Be For All Androids. Because If This Block Is Successful For All Androids, I Will Pay Directly.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.