Permiso para descargar cvs

Hola. que tal, ya he leido mucho sobre el error, pero hasta ahorita no he podido encontrar la respuesta. se debe a que quiero exportar mi base de datos tinydba a csv pero al momento que lo queiro hacer me marca error: 908: permission write_external_storage has been denied. please enable in the setting app, ya descarge el Manifest y doy acceso, pero al momento de guardar me sigue con el error.

se que es un caso que han puesto varias veces pero ninguna de las soluciones que he leido me a ayudado, esto me ha sucedido a partir de android 11

ojala y alguien pueda ayudarme, estoy bien desesperado

In the designer in Screen1 there is a property called DefaultFileScope.... did you set it to Legacy?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

:question: explain in more detail...

Post the Manifest, your (relevant) blocks and a simple test aia.

muchas gracias, tenia esa duda, me ha servido de mucha ayuda esta publicación y repuesta