[PAID] IMAPClient: Extension to read emails from IMAP server [$6 or INR 350]

Thank you very much for your help.

I've tried to use an ancient version of that no-deps version, but it had the issue with the "appended" folder lists... I didn't know there was a new version for that... sorry, and I thank you again for pointing this out.

Now that it works well along with the SMTPClient, another problem shows: emails with attatchments stops the app even under Companion. I've tried to solve this problem by changing the scope, but nothing seems to work.... except coming back to the previous "com.sunny.ImapClient.aix".

Am I missing something?

Thank you again.

Bernat.

1 Like

Please, can you send me any suggestion regarding this issue with attatchments?

Thank you in advance.

Bernat.

Can you please re-elaborate your issue?

I can see all the previous messages... can't you see them?

Bernat.

I can see them as well.
The issue is that I am unable to replicate the bug.
You can bypass the complete procedure of making a sample apk by providing the logcat when bug happens.

Hello, I am trying to create an application where "SmtpClient" extesion and "[PAID] IMAPClient" extesion communicate with each other. And I want to ask if it works with Kodular? Or only MIT AI2? Thank you, Petr.

Why not ask this on the Kodular community ?

They do work together but for that you will have to use noDeps version of IMAPClient extension.

Is it paid extension? Or is it free?

Did you read the topic title ?

[PAID] IMAPClient: Extension to read emails from IMAP server [$6 or INR 350]

Yes, I failed to notice the price. Okay, il try the extension in near future.

Is there a way to buy this extension other than paypal but by using gpay or paytm etc.? I wish to purchase if it is a single time payment.

ChangeLog Version 2

• Search
  • GetUnreadMessages
  • Updated libs