[PAID] Admob Ads With Mediation - SDK - 22.6.0 🔥

Hello guys, I've built Admob lightweight ads extension for you to monetize your apps with many types of ads. It's also support dynamic views for native ad. It's uses is very easy. Just put your ad unit ids to show your real ads, also you can show test ads. Simple, easy and very lightweight extension. You'll get next updates free once you purchased.

Enabled optimized SDK initialization and ad loading to improve the overall responsiveness of ads.

Load this ad when your app is open for the first time.

admanager-app-open-property-1

7 types of banner ads available and also you can make custom size banner ads. Same block to show all types banner ads.

admanager-banner-property-1

Load ad manager interstitial ad.

admanager-interstitial-property-1

Design native ad from designer section then load ad. When ad is loaded, then register all views to set values in views. Then use register finish block to show ads in views. You can also use dynamic views to register as NativeAdVew.

admanager-native-property

Load ad manager rewarded ad. Recommend for gaming apps.

admanager-rewarded-property

Load interstitial video ad.

admanager-rewarded-interstitial-property

Load this ad when your app is open for the first time.

admob-app-open-property

7 types of banner ads available and also you can make custom size banner ads.

admob-banner-property

Load short video or static photo or image ad.

admob-interstitial-property

admob-interstitial-blocks

Design native ad from designer section then load ad. When ad is loaded, then register all views to set values in views. Then use register finish block to show ads in views. You can also use dynamic views to register as NativeAdVew.

admob-native-property

Load rewarded video ads. Recommend for gaming apps.

admob-rewarded-property

admob-rewarded-blocks

Load interstitial video ad.

admob-rewarded-interstitial-property

GitHub Repository ↓

Extension Specifications:

Version: 22.6.0
Demo Apk: AdmobAds.apk | AdManagerAds.apk
Last amendment: 07 December 2023
:credit_card: Payment methods: PayPal | Skrill | TransferWise (Wise) | Xoom | Airtm | Binance | Crypto | Pyypl | Card Payment | UPI (:india:) | JazzCash (:pakistan:) | Bkash (:bangladesh:)

9 Likes

What is the amount of this extension

Topic updated, please read again

Nice extension @JEWEL :blush:

1 Like

Hello, this extension is compatible with KODULAR FENIX

You cannot use most/if any ad extensions in Kodular

How to buy this extension?

Hello @Laura_FE, Welcome to the community, you can dm author but, as you are new, wait for @JEWEL to dm you

Please check message?
I've knocked you in personal message.

2 Likes

okay thanks

1 Like

I have contacted you on telegram. and is on process of payment :grin::+1:

1 Like

Sdk updated to latest version 20.5.0

• Added OpenApp Ad
  • Added full customizable Native Ad
  • Added Ad Manager Ads
1 Like

I told you that I'll send you extension in morning.

@Perfectly_thought

@Jewel has indicated that the extension will be sent, in the morning (IST ?). Please wait until this transaction has been resolved before posting on this matter again.

2 Likes

Extension is delivered, but I don't know why he is telling lie here. He giving me threat that, he and his some friends will be comment on community about me.

1 Like

Ooops i'm so sorry @JEWEL I don't understand why the world so weird
:exploding_head::rofl:

2 Likes

We see this message when users run ad components on Kodular or possibly other AI2 variants that have their own ad components.

Are you testing on App Inventor AI2?

Please show blocks / project screenshots.

@JEWEL has shown me the extension running/working as a compiled AppInventor app.

4 Likes

this is the App Inventor community...
Ads extension will be identified in Kodular as "Malicious extension", because Kodular offers its own ads components, which need to be used there...
I will remove your 2 posts, because these are not relvant here in the App Inventor community

EDIT1: @JEWEL might want to add some notes in the first post of this thread and explain, in which App Inventor distributions except of MIT App Inventor itself the extension can be used to avoid misunderstandings...

EDIT2: @JEWEL I have seen, you excluded Kodular now... can you confirm, that the extension is working in Niotron?

Taifun

3 Likes