[OUTDATED][Free] Admob Extension - Add different types of AdMob ads in your application

An error occurred while running "bundletool build-apks" on the submitted Android App Bundle. Check that the package is valid. To do so, run this command locally and try again. Know more. Error: Found multiple elements for key 'com.google.android.gms.version', expected at most one.

plss help

And Second screen can't open

Good evening. I have a huge problem. After inserting the extensions and the ad blockers the application doesn't start anymore. can you help me please? Thank you!

buonasera. Ho un grandissimo problema. Dopo aver inserito l estenzioni e i blocchi per le pubblicità l applicazione non parte piu. potete aiutarmi per piacere? Grazie!

This is not an App Inventor build-in component.
Where did you get this extension? You need to contact with the author directly.

When you say ad blockers, are you talking about browser extensions that stop ads in your web browser?

Those can interfere with AI2.

App works good only if i delete this blocks

I take this extension by originale website of mit app inventor and I need it for advertising

I have used this Guide

Please friends help me

By Guide

If I had a little nose, I would hold it when using extensions.

Complain to the extension author in the thread where they announced the extension.

1 Like

I haven t understood mate..

Have you resolved problem?

I have used guide

noo

I have moved these posts to the thread announcing that extension, where it will live among the hundreds of other calls for help on that extension.

I have the same problem

Will they answer us?

Please stop spamming. One post is sufficient.

1 Like

nobody can help us?