I'm new for AI2. It looks very interesting for learning app development but I can see some limitations in terms of data sharing, storage, and retrieval. Ex, cannot use own Firebase account ...etc. I plan to use AI2 to develop a data collection tool for my research project.
The tool(app) aims to help users to identify animal species by answering some questions and monitoring the distribution of the population by taking photos and submitting to the database with their location. Then we can retrieve these data to map the distribution in the area.
With this purpose, the app should be able to:
- Create accounts for login and sign up.
- Take photos and enter some data in the app
- Submit photos with their location to a database
- Retrieve the collected data from the database for data analysis.
My questions are:
- Does AI2 is able to fully implement these functions?
- Do I have full access to the collected data?
- What is the best database option? This is the most important concern as this will be a data collection tool and I can see AI2 supports several databases, FirebaseDB, TinyWebDB, CloudDB, TinyDB.
Any suggestion would be appreciated.