Notifications with Firebase when Data changed

Okay then if I choose the first option, can you send me a screenshot of the blocks to use please.
Thanks in advance

Something like this:

The dataChanged event will only show the notifier when the data is changed on Screen1, not when Screen1 initialises nor when switched back from Screen2

Perfect! Thank you very much I will try this, and in case of problem you have an email address so that I can contact you please. and thanks again for your help

The application that receives the notifications, only receives the data to consult them. I can’t make sure that when min screen is initiated, there is no notification sent? Thank you in advance

I have 2 applications, the first To send data and the second to get data, and when Data changed on firebase, à notifier show notice alert, because when I return on the same screen, à notification was send while the data has not really changed.
That is my problem

The blocks I provided will prevent the dataChanged event from running or providing output when the screen it is in is initialised, or comes from another screen (as specified in the go to screen click )

Okay, but I don’t have in MIT APP INVENTOR, the “and” component in green and so just for receiving the data, what are the blocks that I have to put? Thank you so much for helping me.

You do have the “and” component !

You can change it to “external inputs” by right clicking on it

I doesn’t know this tics thank you very much !

Since I have an application that sends the data and one that receives it, and they are two different applications, will that be a problem with Tinydb?

I tried and it doesn’t work

That is really unhelpful !

I tried what ?
What doesn't work ?

Please show your relevant blocks

Excuse me, it is true that I have not detailed enough my answer, after the realization of the blocks, no notification is sent, and I did not understand what the blocks were used for, because for me what interests me is that when a database data is changed, this sends a push notification, but this push notification sends it back every time I return to the screen, that’s just my problem: prevent the notification from being sent when I return to the screen. but with your blocks it does not work in my application

Can’t help any more without seeing your relevant blocks…

I found the solution, I just have a problem when I’m on a screen other than the one where the value arrives. When the data changes on the screen message and I am on another screen, the message does not appear. It only appears if I am on the screen at the time the data changes. How?

You have no “else” in your if statement…look at my blocks again

A post was split to a new topic: I need help with Firebase Data Changes