Notification error

I am not getting a notification when I set the time in the time picker. Can anyone spot any errors in this code and post a new one?

If you look at the values for Clock1.SystemTime and Timepicker1.Hour, you will see that your if statement will NEVER be true.

then is there any other code for the notifier and time picker that will work? Or are there any corrections that are needed to be made here?

Based on the app I am building, I need the notifier to send notifications at the time which is set by the user in the time picker.

you can use the clock component, but this will work only if your app is still up and running
one method is to convert the current time (method Now) into milliseconds, then compare the milliseconds with the date and time converted in milliseconds you like to send the notifier,,,
see the clock tutorial for examples

it helps to be familiar with Do it to debug your blocks..., see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools

to send notifications at a specific date and time in the future, use the alarmmanager extension

this also works if the app is in the background or has been closed

Taifun

Ok Thank you!