Notepad with Time

I'm currently watching a video on how to create a to-do list. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCL_D9mBzpE&t=390s. The video explains how to write down your goals and organize them in a list. Once you've completed a goal, you can easily delete it from the list. In the video, the presenter also demonstrates the use of TinyDB.

However, I encountered a problem. I added a time picker feature that allows the user to choose a specific time for their goal. After selecting the time, the user can click "save" and the goal will be displayed with the chosen time. For example, if I entered "walk my dog" and selected 9:00 am as the time, the goal would appear as "Walk my dog at 9 am". I don't know how to this though and I need help with the time picker code.

Search the Gallery for a Calendar app.

1 Like

Hmm, I don't see much helpful information

something like this perhaps

1 Like

Yes, but I don’t know what to do with the tinyDB with those blocks

See @ABG 's excellent guide:

It appears it is time to make use of some resources to help you learn to use the AI2 tools. A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also look here App inventor español. Offline. Tutorial. Ejemplos. Instalación. Códigos. Juegos. Curso gratis de App inventor. and here Tutorial Index | imagnity for more tutorials

Learn about components http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/reference/components/
and visit the Library The MIT App Inventor Library: Documentation & Support Help>Library on the MENU

1 Like

If you use my sample, extend the tag from form yyyyMMDD to yyyyMMDDHHmm to allow storage of multiple tasks per day, by hour and minute.

Wow! Amazing info! Thank you so much!

Both info are amazing, honestly… I am just going to pick a random one. But these both are great to start :smiley::+1:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.