Needing help with my Assessment ( interact and buy meat and fresh produce directly from farmers)

Hey folks. So I've just got into MIT App inventor because of its "easy to create app", and so far I still haven't figure out on how I should start my task.

Here's the Assessment Task Details:

Design and create an app that allows users to interact and buy meat and fresh produce directly from farmers. Your design should focus on smart user interface (UI) design and research into this area will need to be completed. You will submit a prototype of your app as well as interface mockups.

Pen and paper. Plan out how your app should function, it's workflow. Don't worry too much about how your app looks to begin with, focus on the functionality.

2 Likes

You have an ambiguous task unfortunately that depends on your knowledge about how farmers sell to the public. Find out how farmers sell, then design a way to communicate with them.

You might google 'farmers co-op' to see one way farmers sell their produce. Some of these coops have web sites you might be able to link your app to.

What you do depends on whether this is a real world example you are intended to solve or a school made up project and you are expected to provide a simulation.