My Appserver is not running

$ git submodule update --init

Run this one

Then make sure you are in appinventor-source/appinventor directory and run this..
$ ant MakeAuthKey

I setup my sources again and it starts working but the components which is added newly. it shows me a error.

notes = Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.141 Safari/537.36
foundIn = v185a-26-g5c9435a0
faultData = java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: unknown component: AnimationUtilities
projectId = -1

What does this mean ??

Is there anything I am missing (There is no error while running ant extensions and ant)

ant extensions is not command for adding new components

Most probably this error occurs when you specify that a component is visible, but don't add a mock for this component, and therefore, an exception is thrown here. If you mean to make this component visible, you should create a new mock file inside simple/components directory, and edit the SimpleComponentDescriptor to create the mock in case the component type is equal to "AnimationUtilities". If you didn't meant to make the component is visible, you just need the need specify that the component is nonVisible from the designerComponent annotation:

@DesignerComponent(version = YaVersion.COMPONENT_VERSION,
   description = "",
   category = ComponentCategory.SOMECATEGORY,
   nonVisible = true,
   iconName = "")

And make your component class a subclass if the AndroidNonvisibleComponent class:

public class Component extends AndroidNonvisibleComponent {
1 Like

Thanks to @vknow360, @preetvadaliya , @MohamedTamer , @bartmathijssen and @ewpatton

Question :

Why there is a limit to mark only one answer as a Solution :sob:. Please Increase It :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.