Missing blocks problem again

Hi, yesterday i worked on my project and everything was good, but today when i tried to open my project it write an error. Every time I click to restore the previous version, the screen loads and everything again, new only reports about the other screen. But if you do this several times, everything will start again. The project is 99% ready. Unfortunately, I did not have time to make a backup copy; I did not know that this might be necessary. Yesterday all works perfect, what the problem is? Language i changed while I had time till this appears, and nothing change, problem is not in language. Please help somehow to open it.

You say "again" ?

Has this happened to you before ?

I am not able to replicate this issue, having attempted loading of several different projects.

Seriously, you have no aia file backup ?

I mean it appear again and again. Seriously, did not know that this might be necessary, this is my first project. Now i know this strict because my already thin hair has become smaller.
Do you have this problem for a long time with some projects? And what you do to continue work, only with backups?

I have never seen this error message before. It maybe related to an update just released by MIT, but as I said, I cannot replicate it.

I tend to backup any project I am working on to aia on my computer at least once an hour, or after major changes, or more frequently.

Do you have autoload set ? If so open AI2 with this url, then you should be able to download an aia. Or try turning off auto load.

http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/?autoload=false

1 Like

How many hours ago did you work on the project? The only reason could be that while working on the project you lost connection to the server and your work was not saved. A message then appears, ignoring it leads to such problems.

1 Like

Yesterday i closed my browser, connection as i could saw did not lost, because i made apk file and its work on my phone well.

How many hours ago did I work on the project?

8-12 exactly cant say.

I found backup which i created 4 days ago. Import it and same problem appear again in other project(!). Maybe there are problems with my account?

I found backup which i created 4 days ago. Import it and same problem appear again in other project(!). Maybe there are problems with my account?

I also worked at night and didn't lose any blocks.

It opens and all the blocks are there, but the admob extension used is outdated. Use another:

https://community.appinventor.mit.edu/t/outdated-free-admob-extension-add-different-types-of-admob-ads-in-your-application/45216/354

1 Like

Thank you very much! And all who helped!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.