Because these files were created by Companion. The APK is another app, that cannot access files created by another app (Companion). You must delete these files before testing with the APK.
With your extension mfile I can read write text file in shared folders, it would be fine also to get a list of files, a block Call Mfile1.ListDirectory
I have a problem with the extension.
As long as I test your extension without another extension, I can build an apk file.
If I add the "ClickZ" extension, I can no longer build the apk.
Error: Yail compiler - DX execution failed
Is this a bug or an inconsistency between the extensions?
Here is a test aia that documents the error:
Test_MFile.aia (23.1 KB)
no blocks in your aia
Even with a short block, the error remains.
Test_MFile.aia (23.6 KB)
Confirmed. However, there doesn't seem to be any problems with other extensions. I added the
FileTools extension as a test. APK is built without any problems.
I have now compiled
MFilewith Rush. The compiling error no longer seems to occur (with the
ClickZext). > de.bodymindpower.MFile.aix (21.6 KB)
Thanks for the link. I have now switched to the extension ClickEvent. Works in my app as well.
Thank you very much for your efforts.
I test your extension regarding the error.
Which extension should I use? The version in the 1st post or the version created with Rush?
The extension using Rush produces an error when dragging it into the mobile phone in the designer, see:
error.txt (5.3 KB)
Your extension from the first post seems to work after the first tests. I keep testing...
After you have imported an extension, disconnect the companion by Connect > Reset connection. The companion should then automatically exit. If it doesn't, exit the companion and connect again.
I have no issues with that, regardless of which version I chose first.
That is because Frank imported the extension after he connects to the companion. When you scan the QR code to connect, the computer sends all extensions and assets to the companion, but it shouldn't send extensions during the connection.
Take a look (connected with Companion):
Hmm...that's interesting. One of my found errors was resolved by restarting the companion because the user upgraded the extension but did not restart it.
I find this in Taifun's webpage:
While starting the companion app, all necessary assets and also the imported extensions of your project will be copied to your device. So in case the no such class error shows up, the extension code to run the extension is not available on your device. Without that code the companion app is not able to execute methods from the extension.
After importing an extension, please restart the companion app.
Yes, that can happen occasionally. That's why I often delete the assets folder from Companion.
Thank's for the Tipps.
I will continue to test and report.
Does it work for you now with the new version (created using
Yes, Version 2 created using Rush works.
Thank you, Anke.
Usually set and coerce property error occurs if you empty sockets/slots in your Screen1 blocks. Check warnings or errors in Screen1, fix them and try again
Now compiled, but I can not read the file, my screen is blank, no errors