Maintain the activity of an application in the background

Hello

I have done some work but i have 6 lists (40 items each) needs to be used in background so i cannot go further.
Perhaphs can i use "store" and "fetch" to save my lists ?

Sincerelly

yes, StoreProperty and FetchProperty
get it first working with 1 list...

Taifun

Hello

This extension is fascinating but to my knowledge unfortunately not suited to my application which uses 3D gyroscopes and accelerometers at a frequency of 400 times per second for real-time calculations and using the device's storage to exchange variables instead of the RAM does not seem efficient to me, without a way to replace the global variables in RAM I would not be able to follow up.

Sincerelly

Indeed, we suggest people not to use glob@l variables since it causes confusion, and unnecessary complexity to deal with. Moreover many people confuse a lot.

If really that's necessary, I would suggest you to go ahead and use glob@l variables, if that suits you. But it isnt really recommended as per code style.

Storing data also takes some time, a few milliseconds, and I do not think you will be able to store data in that frequency in the foreground..

Taifun

Hello Kumaraswamy

Thank you, i will try using global variables.

Sincerelly

Hello Taifun

I dont store this datas, i make calculations and display in real time with them.
You are true, it is a problem to collect and operate 2800 variables per second and i cannot admiss lag, i also redoubt to damage the devices using app for hours using device's storage.

Sincerelly