Loop problem in the QR code scanner screen

First of all, I would like to thank you again for your valuable lessons that you taught me during this topic and then inform you that the solution to the problem, was the clock timer ON selection from the beginning. I simply turned it off as you stated earlier and the problem solved.

But for the explanation you provided in the above section, what would you suggest me to do? Or rather, what is the most suitable method?
1.use virtual screens or
2.Use another screen to show the scan results?
In my case, I was told to show the results in another screen, but if you care to give me a last advice in this matter, what would it be ?

Depends on who is doing the telling.

Are they paying you or grading you?
If so, give them what they paid for.

Otherwise, do what is best for you, whether it is a learning experience or less aggravation down the road.

1 Like

1 - here is a version of your app using a single Screen.

QRCode_Scanner_copy_copy.aia (213.6 KB)

2 - if displaying on a separate Screen is a project requirement then use another Screen for the results. You could discuss it with who ever told you to do that (perhaps it was only a suggestion). Both displaying the url on another Screen or on the same screen work well.

Whether a separate display Screen is appropriate or not depends on what the app user will do with the displayed web page later.

Good luck with your Project Ali.

2 Likes

Dear @SteveJG Thanks for your great work. I also solved the problem with the help of @ABG but your file has a great learning opportunity and I am most grateful to you for doing this. I will gonna use it for learning the effective and correct way of implementing Virtual Screens in a Single Page and in the end, modify it for my own needs.
By the way using another screen for results was a suggestion from a friend.
Thank you for everything and Be safe.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.