Hello everyone! For my project I need to connect a lot of arduino to the router and manage them through the phone, which is also connected to the router. Due to the fact that the number of arduino can change, I need the phone to be able to get all the ip that are now connected to the router. So, I wanted to do this through the web component (go to the connected devices page and use .GotText to get html and edit the received text to get all the ip), but I can not log in through the web component. If someone knows how to log in through it, or how to get a list of local ip in a differently way, or how to get html if I log in through webviewer? thanks in advance

Can you log in to your router thru a web browser, to confirm the URL, admin ID and password?

Have you captured the source code of that page using your browser development tools?

Yes, I can log in thru a web browser and thru a webviewer. And yes to second question.
Actually, now I’m thinking of collecting connected ip’s with something like ping command, like I’m know the ip’s range and its seems easy to check which ip is used by arduino, but I dont know either how to do ping check(

I am able to access my router page through the webviewer, and scrape the page using the web component.

Are you using the correct format for the url: e.g.

http://192.168.1.254

Its like when I’m logging in through the webviewer, and trying scrape the page using the web component I get html text of non-authorised user and its missing a device/id info. But I get it, so I’m using right format for the url

Does your router require login to provide devices connected list? (Mine doesn’t for basic info)

Yes, it is

What happens if you login by the webviewer, then try to scrape with web component ?

I’ve got “basic” html, like it gives me the page I need but there is no info that I’m looking for. But when I do the same thru web browser after authorisation I get it right

OK, long way around.

Webview, login to router, get page with info required.
Press and hold on the page somewhere that offers you the “SELECT ALL” option. Select All. Then Copy.
Then Get a textbox or similar and PASTE

Yeah… I was thinking about that, but I want it to be automatically, anyway thanks)

For a local network with 256 local addresses, you can enumerate them and use the Web component to issue GET requests one at a time.

Keep the addresses in a list, test them one by one, and deplete the list as you solve each address, to avoid a hullabaloo .

The Web component has a timeout event, recently added. Or you could add your own Clock component and set a watchdog timer to catch indefinitely slow responses.

This assumes your devices respond to web requests.

P.S. See here for how to send ping requests ...

Thanks a lot, I’m going to try it now)