List from csv table i can't get the data

As @TIMAI2 wrote, you are using the same Web1 to send and receive data. When you submit data to the form, you change the url in Web1.

Try these changes.

I'm doing what you say but I can't find the part that says call format. Can you send the code you edited or the whole screen shot?

basbelas (1).aia (1.7 MB)

Thank you very much for what you have done, but I can only get the date and time information on the screen, I cannot get the slope value, and with this new code, my data received with the bluetooh connection started to be problematic.

I added Web2 to make reading and writing less problematic. Modified the "Format" procedure to add angle values to the list. I modified the data reading by BT so that no data was lost. Publish your arduino code yet.
basbelas (2).aia (1.7 MB)

Thanks for everything. I have now seen the old data on my screen, but I can't handle a bigger problem. When I open the application and connect my bluetooth module, my module does not send me the slope values. The new code saves the old data and shows it to me, but I guess it prevents me from receiving new data from my bluetooth module. I can not see where the problem is, on top of that, after a while, the application cannot respond.

I now put back the old bluetooth settings, so I started to receive data from bluetooth, but after a while, I got both a special url error and the application was closed.

You have made minor changes in the places I marked, I changed them, now it works, but as I said, after a while, it gets a special url error and then the application says not responding.

Follow the recommendations. I wrote earlier to show you the code from arduino. But since what you changed works, I don't penetrate. As for the error, I do not know how often you send data from arduino. Too high frequency may result in the application not being able to update the list after some time.

It communicates with 9600 baud rate