La aplicacion no permite guardar imagenes (Canvas.SaveAs issue)

Creo la aplicación y me funciona muy bien bajo web cuando la instalo en el dispositivo bajo la apk no permite guardar las imagen capturadas, dice que no tiene acceso ala ruta indicada
Agradezco enormemente la ayuda

are you aware concerning the new file access restrictions?
see also the overview by @Anke here

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

muchas gracias por su respuesta

Esta e sla imagen que me sale en el dispositivo móvil una vez se aplica función de grabar he cambiado las ubicaciones y los nombres del archivo son éxito, revise el material enviado por ustedes pero aun continua el error

Unbenannt
if we look at the error message, we can see:

1. the yellow part is a link to the ASD
  2. the red part is a link to the shared storage /Download (where does it come from? both together obviously will not work...) and
  3. the file name itself is missing... there only is .png

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

De nuevo muchas gracias te escribo desde barranquilla Colombia

La ruta de grabado la he cambiado, probando con relación al material que me enviaron.
el nombre del archivo lo toma de un bloque de texto como se puede ver el la imagen adjunta

remove the /storage/emulated/0/Download/ to store the image in the ASD
see also

Taifun

retire la ruta como me indico , mas no guarda el lienzo como imagen

no funciono
Cambie el nombre y tampoco

Creo que falta la ruta donde se debe guardar la imagen del lienzo, es lo único que necesito

Puede ser que no estoy usando la herramienta adecuada para guardar el lienzo en ,i dispositivo como imagen??
La idea final es guardar una firma, que confirme el recibido de un documento

why do you think, that the image has not been saved?
your blocks look fine...
you only can't see it, because it is stored in the ASD...
see again the link I posted earlier to @TIMAI2's example, which works for Android 10 and 11 in companion as well as apk... which Android version are you using for your tests?

Taifun

:no ver el mal: 4.4

Tienes toda la razón, muchísimas gracias, me sirvió un montón,sos grande

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.