It is possible that the apk file is infected with a virus?

I made an apk and after installation my phone went completely crazy. I had to make a hard reset on it. It is possible that the apk was infected? After installation, my antivirus application did not find any infection, but the behavior of the phone was closely related to the installed application.

What did your phone do? Tell us more about your project.

Possible but highly improbable if you coded the app and created the apk.

More likely:

• a coding issue regarding an endless loop or timing
  • app using too many device resources.
  • very large app with lots of arrangements, files, images etc.
  • something related to a Screen1.Initialize Block

or lots of other issues that can not be determined based on the information you provided.

You can check your apk here:

Thanks for your response. My app is very simple. You can make a shopping list based on a database which is stored in a tinyDB. The base list contains only one or two hundred records, and the actual shopping list also has fifty or fewer records in the same tinyDB. The previous version of this app worked without fail and I did not make change in the program, only the design changed. Thanks for your Virus Total idea.

Ok, the symptoms: my phone automatically and randomly opened programs without any touch, zoomed in and out on the screen, and I felt like somebody controlled my phone. I switched it off and on, but the symptoms not changed. After reboot, not changed so I made a hard reset. Now my phone works well, but my app is not installed.
My app is very simple. You can make a shopping list based on a database which is stored in a tinyDB. The base list contains only one or two hundred records, and the actual shopping list also has fifty or fewer records in the same tinyDB. The previous version of this app worked without fail and I did not make change in the program, only the design changed.