Is there any way to play an audio file from a list selection?

I HAVE actually found my solution. Simply by replacing the code in 'when ButtonPlay.Click' to 'when ListView1.AfterPicking':

Screenshot 2023-10-16 15.36.20

Perhaps this.....

The only problem with this code is that the 'mp3s' list doesn't play audio as a result. It doesn't know what to play; simple text isn't receiving an uploaded file.

The only problem I have now is with my shuffle button. I want an item from my list to be selected and then have the audio play for that selection:

Screenshot 2023-10-16 16.41.49

Can someone tell me why this doesn't work and/or provide a solution?:

Are you sure?

(I uploaded an mp3 file called ding.mp3 to the media folder)

If the lower one works (as in your blocks) then the upper one works too....

As for your "shuffle", this will never work, because it is expecting listview selections, which you are not making. Following on from my blocks above:

I'm gonna give it another go. I'll tell you if it works, thank you for your help.

The intended code does not work. I realize the music player source does not know which of the 3 files to play. Here is what I have:

Screenshot 2023-10-16 17.23.34

I even tried with text, but it still did not work.

Post the aia.

:question:

nothing will play with this !!

1 Like

Oh!! That is what I had in my previous code, I forgot to replace that. Thank you, it did end up working!

It shouldn't take almost 30 posts to solve such a simple problem. So post your blocks completely and post the aia.

1 Like

This was not the initial problem, it had happened as a result of messing with my code. The issue is resolved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.