Is many individual blocks or a loop with far fewer blocks better?

As you can see, not everything can be done in ai2, so you have to change something, give up something, etc. It is known that the easiest way to show everything is in a table. But ai2 has limitations.

Ok thanks for your help.

There is one more way. You can forego physically created components in favor of dynamic component creation. You can create a script that will create a table view dynamically.

The number of components will be less. In addition, references to component names can be text instead of component names, so you have more options to manage components even without lists. Just use numbers in the names.

As @Patryk has suggested, the use of a dynamic table, either in a webviewer with html, or with the excellent Tableviewer extension, may be a more suitable approach for displaying all this data. Colours can be dependent on cell values etc.

Many thanks to you and Patryk. I will look into these ideas.

Thanks to you and Patryk for cluing me in on dynamic components! I am rewriting that part to incorporate them. The only problem I'm having is I can't set text justification to center. For now I have a workaround because my data is consistent. I add extra spaces to move my data to the center.

See here: