Is it possible to upload image from camera to google datasheet?

is it possible to upload image from camera to google datasheet?

Is this what you want to do ?

1 Like

can you give me example. Can you pm me about how to contact you like whatapps so that I can speak with you. I need to finish a project in urgent regarding to this.

um, it is all there in the guide....

I didnt understand

can you explain to me the blocks that I highlight in black and yellow in color?I dont understand about that

black - tidies the image path - use Do It to see what it does
yellow - gets the extension, e.g. jpg/png

if I want to add 2nd image, I add camera 2, so will the value in black 8 and -7 and the value in yellow -2 and 3 still the same?

You can only do one at a time...

I still no understand can you pm me about ur contact? can we have a talk regarding to this? or maybe have a share screen?

Ask you questions here

now is two camera does all the value 8, -7 and 3, -2 need to be change for camera 2? or let it same as camera 1?

OK, but you must send each base64 image by itself, one at a time.

means if I press submit I cannot submit 2 images to google drive and datasheet together right? and must be submit 1st image 1st then only follow by 2nd image?

I not really understand what you trying to said

You can program with blocks to send the first image, then once that has completed send the second image.

is that possible to send 2 images together?

Uploading: Screenshot 2022-07-11 123239.png...
This is my blocks and designer help me see is that any things wrong?

This is my blocks and designer help me see is that any things wrong? (ignore the previous one see this one

You are trying to send both images at the same time, this might work, but is not guarantee'd or recommended. For just two images, you can do something like this: