Im starter. I want to know if its possible to make an app to find house in a neighbour

Hi everyone. I'm new at the community. I wanna make an app that when u arrive to neighbour's you can put the house number and that is gonna open an Google maps or another gps app (dk wich one is good) and show u the way to the house. It's possible? Maybe it's already done but I can't find it.. thanks for ur help!

Welcome Martin.

One way is to use the MIT Navigate control. HOW TO: Use the Navigate control

Another way using a LocationSensor and an ActivityStarter:

Thx. With this for example can I have 100 house preloaded and then just any visitor input the number of the house (imagine house 30 house 35 house 80.) And straight away show u the path?

Yes. You must write the code to provide the preloaded 'houses' and substitute the various addresses by selecting from a List or using another method. This advice applies to both the Navigate and ActivityStarter ways to provide a route between two points (locations).

Here are some resources to help you learn to use the AI2 tools. A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also look here App inventor español. Offline. Tutorial. Ejemplos. Instalación. Códigos. Juegos. Curso gratis de App inventor. and here Tutorial Index | Imagnity for more tutorials

Learn about components Component Reference
and visit the Library The MIT App Inventor Library: Documentation & Support Help>Library on the MENU

Thank you very much!

1 Like