I want to make a screen for modification

I am not exactly sure but you can insert images, text and add a background image in a canvas and the canvas can be saved in any file format.

AIA : Test_Trials.aia (2.9 KB)

:roll_eyes: :thinking:

I want an explanation of how to use and create these possibilities

Use image picker to select image, use draw text to create the text and save as block to save the final image

im new but i will try

I want to make a screen for modification on this design, where I can choose image 1 and image 2 from the picture library of my phone and modify the name 1, name 2, time and date as I want and after completion I save it on my phone as shown in the picture

please tell me exactly what i do

Use a image picker(a component used to select images from the device) and set imagesprite.image to getImagePicker.image

Add text using canvas.drawText and set the text and its position.

Use canvas.saveAs[ImageName.jpg]

I want to make a screen for modification on this design, where I can choose image 1 and image 2 from the picture library of my phone and modify the name 1, name 2, time and date as I want and after completion I save it on my phone as shown in the picture

• will give you my aia to make it, if you can help me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Use Image Picker Component.
Like this Example :

blocks

Try this project I made, I believe this project can meet your needs :

NewProject.aia (60.8 KB)

1 Like

It does not work well, everything can be checked but the file cannot be saved

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

If possible, I can send you my aia, you make for me

The file is not stored in the gallery, so try to see it in your internal storage

Untitled-1
okay dear will try, but i need this file

you can get the extension here :

im trying now i Hobe it working on mt design :grin:

1 Like

Didn't save anywhere, dear

Have you checked your cellphone internal storage?
And don't forget to scroll down on internal storage

I did it already :pensive: