I get error 908 permission denied, and error 2001 the file does not exist

Hello, who can help me?
in 1 i get error 908 permission denied
in 2 and 4 I get error 2001 the file does not exist
in 3 there is no problem and it goes directly to share but whatsapp doesn't come out why?
in 6 it cannot be checked because of the errors of 2 and 4 I think!

1. open a new thread for your questions, do not bump up in a very old thread.
  2. change your app inventor ui to English, before download/posting a screen shot. Help us to understand your question.

I understand the thread...
On the platform I work in Spanish, although I communicate in English! since I have to translate...

The context is I take a photo, I want to save it in the application in use at least, and when I touch the image I want to share it and with the picture button I want it to make a loop of the saved images, that would be my goal

change block to English, right click, clean up blocks, right click again, download blocks as image.

The Camera component does not declare any storage permissions in the Manifest. This means that neither WRITE nor READ permission can be requested. However, this is also not necessary (at least as of API 19, Android 4.4), since the image is stored in the ASD (and no storage permissions are required there as of API 19).

So remove the .Permission block and try again. Btw, it should have worked with Companion.

1. The sharing component needs a full path, see also
  1. Your blocks to store something in TinyDB do not make sense, you can remove them completely

Btw. the taken images are stored in ASD and not in shared storage /Documents

1. You should store the path to the taken picture in a list and that list in TinyDB to be able to display previous taken pictures
  1. Switch screens correctly, see also

Taifun

Hello, thank you for spending your time on my problem, I know they have a way of teaching how to make us think and reason, this is an educational project as a demonstration for me it has no other purpose and I am not dedicated to the creation of apps, I say because I know you know what the direct answer is without having to go through a long learning path that I have to go through...
so;
I applied the blocks that are mentioned above and it gave me two errors, the first one asked me to delete the cache and the second one took me out of the conversation saying that it has an error and finally when I enter again it takes me directly out of the application, what if I notice is no having put a path, what should be file:///storage/emulated/0/Android?

it looks like you are putting some blocks together randomly without really knowing and understanding what you are doing...

let me suggest you to first learn some basics, then start your project step by step... the first step in your case would be to take a photo and display it in an image component, the second step is to share it
after you got this running, then continue with further steps

btw. you again forgot to switch screens correctly... also the blocks in the Initialize event do not make sense at all... it looks like you did not understand anyting about what I was suggesting earlier...

A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

1 Like

Exactly this is what I'm doing now
Good luck with your project
All the best

Taifun