I can't load the APK or AAP app

good morning, I made an app but when I try to download the APK or AAB file I can't, because it always gives me an error that I thought I could resolve from how or I read in the forum where they said to change the format of the background image on the screen from jpg to png , since mine was already in png I changed it to jpg but it didn't help because it always gives me the same error during compilation.
I report the error below:

App Inventor is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
[ReadBuildInfo] Starting Task
[ReadBuildInfo] Task succeeded in 0.007 seconds
[LoadComponentInfo] Starting Task
[LoadComponentInfo] INFO: Generating assets...
[LoadComponentInfo] Component assets needed, n = 0
[LoadComponentInfo] INFO: Generating activities...
[LoadComponentInfo] Component activities needed, n = 1
[LoadComponentInfo] Component activity metadata needed, n = 0
[LoadComponentInfo] INFO: Generating broadcast receivers...
[LoadComponentInfo] Component content providers needed, n = 0
[LoadComponentInfo] INFO: Generating libraries...
[LoadComponentInfo] Libraries needed, n = 0
[LoadComponentInfo] Component metadata needed, n = 0
[LoadComponentInfo] INFO: Generating Android minimum SDK...
[LoadComponentInfo] INFO: Generating native libraries...
[LoadComponentInfo] Native Libraries needed, n = 0
[LoadComponentInfo] INFO: Generating permissions...
[LoadComponentInfo] INFO: Component "com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Button" does not specify permissionConstraints
[LoadComponentInfo] INFO: Component "com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Form" does not specify permissionConstraints
[LoadComponentInfo] INFO: Component "com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.HorizontalArrangement" does not specify permissionConstraints
[LoadComponentInfo] INFO: Component "com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Label" does not specify permissionConstraints
[LoadComponentInfo] INFO: Component "com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.ListPicker" does not specify permissionConstraints
[LoadComponentInfo] INFO: Component "com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.LocationSensor" does not specify permissionConstraints
[LoadComponentInfo] INFO: Component "com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.TinyDB" does not specify permissionConstraints
[LoadComponentInfo] INFO: Component "com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.WebViewer" does not specify permissionConstraints
[LoadComponentInfo] usesLocation = True
[LoadComponentInfo] Permissions needed, n = 10
[LoadComponentInfo] Component services needed, n = 0
[LoadComponentInfo] INFO: Generating component broadcast receivers...
[LoadComponentInfo] Task succeeded in 0.005 seconds
[PrepareAppIcon] Starting Task
[PrepareAppIcon] INFO: Creating mipmap dirs...
[PrepareAppIcon] INFO: Generating icons...
[PrepareAppIcon] Task errored

Thank you very much to anyone who can help me
Thank you
Kind regards Max

Or it might it be this

Perfect, thank you very much, I had changed the format of the screen image and instead, as you suggested, changing the format of the icon image now works well
Many thanks again, you were precious to me :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.