I cant get the coordinates using current x, y dragged ball block

the code is using various label to verify the problems. please help only need to make to work about the block touchdown to comunicate using the constantly push to change to every frame sprite. and obtain the solution to syncronize the push with the changes values from sphere movements. check my aia and you can see the incremental values.

Do you already know where the ball will be moved to ?

Could you also state your reasoning for not wanting to use a clock timer ?

i have the position initial to the balls but i cant modify the values that i would like for that initiate from 1 in the collided blocks and initial blocks value. i am not using the timer because i know that the clock is a little heavy for games. because consume ram and generate that his gc colapse getting lag in the movement sprites

You didn't answer my question...

I will add, is the speed the ball moves at important ?

Do you have evidence of this in your current app development?

i only get the solution for move the sprites using a fake counter using the movement and collided of balls. not using clock.

no i dont have evidence but i read a lot about the clock problems with sprites and garbage collector. and i dont know if my solution is the best but i will try this for see the performace compare with the clock. i search in the comunity and my method not exist. i am getting advance. now only i have a problem and i dont know why its not working. is about move the sprite pushing. this is my blocks and aia

the problem is in this block, the value of global number change but when i use the if conditional and the image picture to get the value of image and change, this not change and dont move when i am pushing the button

i cant upload my aia and i dont know why

now its working i only to change and add this blocks

but its possible to reduce the procedures in only one block? could you guide me please?

what about to use "if -then - else if -then..." block?