I never understood why developers prefer to open webpages in external browser rather than fixing issues in webviewer with some workaround.
If the user is going to use Chrome at the end then what's the point of creating the app. Why not just public the url and tell them to load view it in browsers.
It seems that the mit app inventor web viewer function is still lacking. So I thought about using extensions, but I didn't know when the extensions would be blocked, so I decided to use an external app.
In addition, mit app inventor had to be as small as possible because it only supports up to 10MB.
It has been 47 days since I studied coding by myself during the evening and on weekends while doing my main job. I am a beginner. It seems simple to experts, but it's hard for me. So I chose the easiest way. ^^;