HOW TO: use LocationService extension Version 1 and Version 3 with a GoogleSpreadsheet to record real time locations while the app is in the background

I have purchased version 1, upgrade to version 3 must be paid again?

Nope, I think Taifun has shared a folder with you that contains all purchased extensions (or maybe it's an email). I think you should contact the extension developer, not me.

OK, thank You.

Thank You, You helped remind me about sharing folders from Taifun. I have found extension version 3 in shared folder.

1 Like

Please help how to add the script You mean and how the script?

it is recommended to create with the name spreadsheet, but you use the name LocationService
What is the difference?

here are the instructions

I tried it and it worked

1. use the advice provided in TIm's tutorial: [quote="SteveJG, post:1, topic:33313"]
    Use Tim's advice showing how to use PUT with Google Sheets step by step to post the coordinates to the Google Sheet .
    [/quote]

You can name the spreadsheet anything you want. I named the spreadsheet I used LocationService so the spreadsheet has a name easy for me to remember. You do not have to name the spreadsheet. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: [PAID] :round_pushpin: Location Service Extension

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [PAID] :round_pushpin: Location Service Extension