How do you run a Python Script in App Inventor 2

I really have a good working Python App, but I want to run it with App Inventor 2. Does anyone know how to execute the .py file from the app...

Maybe I didn't make myself clear I want to use the MIT APP Inventor 2 GUI as my mask for the output of my python script! Can we do this directly? This would be sending data out the standard out to App Inventor I presume

I am trying to run a GUI generated by App inventor and I want to pass data from the app to the Python script and back to the app after I get results.

This is what you can do Fun with Fizz Buzz! - #8 by marco_tanzi .

I don't want to do it inside a browser, I want to use the GUI with things like text boxes etc.

Do you want to refactor the Python code to Blocks? You probably can do that. No one can run a Python Script in App Inventor as far as I am aware Sorry. Translate the Python code to Blocks.

Here is some stuff you might be interested in convert .py to app inventor blocks - Google Search

You know Python. Here are some resources to help you learn to use the AI2 tools. The resources will help you translate the code to Blocks.

. A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also look here App inventor español. Offline. Tutorial. Ejemplos. Instalación. Códigos. Juegos. Curso gratis de App inventor. and here Tutorial Index | Imagnity for more tutorials

• The only method, as far as we know, is to run the python code inside a webviewer in Ai2

• The webviewer does not have to visible

• You can feed the webviewer with string variables using the webviewstring

• You can use the AI2 GUI for data entry etc. then send the data to the webviewer and the python code

Do you want to execute python py code inside AI2?
I do not know what you really need, but you can use Skulpt:.

Here you have

I hope this could be of any help for you.

you can use Jython(Jpython). An extension will be needed I think .

I am going to take a series of pictures (not to be stored), process the image for various face and eye detection processes, get a result and spin up some data from it.