How do you change UI of App Inventor?

I want to change the user interface of my local app inventor how to change it.

i want to implement Material design can any one tell me how change css to implement Material design look in app inventor user interface.

i am asking about builder's ui not for app's ui.

2 Likes

Check this out :

1 Like

thanks salman_dev but i already seen these post but i did not get more so thats why i create topic.

1 Like
1 Like

Most of things can be beautified by editing gwt.css and ya.css and rest of ui is hard-coded in java

1 Like

i think my videos will help-

1 Like

@Aarush_Kumar thanks for your work.
But I already got solutions this was my old post and after that I started learning GWT and I developed small material design widget collection for GWT.

2 Likes

If I complete my GSoC project early then I will discuss with my mentors on this topic if they agree then my be you will see material design in app inventor UI.
I also want to ask all @powerusers what is your opinion on material design in app inventor UI?

1 Like

For me, it would be about what benefits using material design would bring to developers/users of the Builder UI, if it just eye candy, then probably best left alone.

2 Likes

I think there is no benefit for developers but it helps users because I am working on dark theme also so it would help in night and also some of the developer like dark theme.

One more benifit is that if we implement material design then App Inventor looks like morden.

1 Like

I am one of them :sweat_smile: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: