How do I send notification to users in mit app inventor?

I want to send Notification to user. how Can I do this system?

Note: I tried some extension like taifun Notification, Notification style etc,, But I am not getting any notification after using this...

please anyone suggest the best way...

this extension works only for older devices, see also App Inventor Extensions: Notification | Pura Vida Apps

This is a simple notification extension and currently only runs on older Android versions, i.e. < Android 8.

if you use that extension, then you should use the lastest version by @Kumaraswamy here
https://community.appinventor.mit.edu/t/free-notification-style-extension-with-various-types-of-notification/12115/31?u=taifun

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.