How do I put an image in the center of the screen?

I'm very new to app inventor but I have a project my teacher make me get done in a week but she refuses to tell us how to do everything because "we should have paid attention when she was teaching"

I was making a splash screen for my app and I wanted to add an image (it was my app logo) to the screen. I don't want to set it as background image, I want it to be an actual component in the app. But how can I put it in the center without making it fit to the width? I want to make that the size of the image isn't 100% but also in the center of the screen.

Centre the Screen, then the image will be in the centre.

Hey, I'm also new to App Inventor and I totally get where you're coming from! I'm working on a project with a tight deadline too. For the splash screen, try placing the Image component inside both a HorizontalArrangement and a VerticalArrangement. Set their properties to 'Fill Parent,' and for the Image, set HorizontalAlignment and VerticalAlignment to 'Center.' This should help you center the image without stretching it to the full width. Let me know if you need more help or clarification! You can refer this General Discussion - MIT App Inventor Communityclick here

Thank you

How do I make my button/image be at the center of the UI? Like the actual middle of the whole screen?

I was going to add a few buttons in the middle of my screen but by default it just gets stuck on top left corner. But I want it in the middle/center.

set the Arrangement to center

And please, don't open several topics for the same...

Hello! I really appreciate your help, but unfortunately I wasn't really able to go through with what you said. Would you mind if you gave me a more detailed step by step? So sorry, I'm just so confused with this.

Once again thank you so much for your previous help, though! I wish you luck on your own project and hope you make it in time for the deadline.

Here are some resources to help you learn to use the AI2 tools. A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also look here App inventor español. Offline. Tutorial. Ejemplos. Instalación. Códigos. Juegos. Curso gratis de App inventor. and here Tutorial Index | imagnity for more tutorials including Imagnity.com List Tutorial, Mirrored - @Saj

Learn about components Component Reference
and visit the Library The MIT App Inventor Library: Documentation & Support Help>Library on the MENU

Thank you, I figured it out. And I won't next time so thank you for the reminder as well