How can I use Background Tasks?

@KUMARASWAMY_B.G Can I have a Test APK

Extension is free so I think there should not be any need of apk.
Example blocks are given in first post.

PAID extension's owner will never give APK.

@newbiedeveloper You are going off topic and moderator of respective community there self remove the attached apk which contains paid extension cause there are many people who do some activities which is not ethical.

FYI this extension is completely free and open source.

1 Like

I didn't heard about this before. Extension is free. So, people who wants to do that activities. they can do . even they will not post here.

yes, I know but APK will help me to test it quickly. Well, He is not online. So, i have to create by own :grinning:

Please stay on the topic, anyway the topic's posts will be deleted later :sweat_smile:. Wait for the result. Ewpatton is going to check both codes :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe topic must be unlisted until final conclusions

1. You're not the topic owner
  2. Wait for the result better taking actions before are not good. :slightly_smiling_face:

Well decompiling extensions as well as using decompiled extensions are also illegal. Although we don't know this extension is decompiled or not then not using this extension till the final results will be good.

@newbiedeveloper Community members are not permitted to post apk files in the community. If the developer agrees to send you an apk directly that is OK but he/she cannot post it here.

Are you asking for an example showing how to use Kumaraswamy's tool? Someone who knows might post an aia file or show some Blocks here. An example is posted here Background Tasks: Run the app in the background .
Use that example and experiment please. Ask future questions here .

5 Likes

To be honest, @Kumaraswamy did a great job!
Can you provide any proof that he actually decompiled?

And there are detailed docs about this extension here

2 Likes

I think there is nothing in this topic that could ever help someone.

2 Likes