How can I save a contact to android contacts directly?

Thanks. using these blocks, Error message gone but no contact saved in contacts. how can I save contacts?

Are you sure ContactCreated event is triggered?

Thank you very much. 'ContactCreated` event may be triggered. I used this block

notice have been shown.

this will help u to get the status of data is added or not.

Thanks. Returns "false".

Returns "false".

That's problem.
It should return true.
Try using SaveContact method with a dictionary having two keys account_name and account_type and their values as empty string.

Thanks. What is the problem in block? Please reply.

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Many thanks,

Problem is- contact not saved in phone contacts.
'ContactsSaver' returns false.

I've no issues with this on Android 9 / 11 (tested with APK):

Thank you very much. Tested with APK. It works fine. Thanks again. :grinning:

You should have knows this (that READ_/WRITE_CONTACTS are not declared in the Companion app). I already posted a Companion version with READ permission.

Note: To clarify for others:
This (permission) error message comes from Companion, since no READ_CONTACTS and WRITE_CONTACT permissions are declared in the Manifest of the Companion app (APK).

1 Like

Thanks. your extension works very fine.

Hi, I just created the same app using voice command. My App Demo and Tutorial with My Block Code

2 Likes

I arrange some blocks..

It returns contact (with filter) and shows in ListView.

Now I want this contacts to edit using ListView AfterPicking. I try this ..
But there is -"Error 601:no corresponding activity was found." Please help.

Great.Very nice app.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.