Help with App - Highlight and read a line / a section by using Javascript

Hi all,

1- I need help creating an app and I can pay USD. 130.00 and it is under negotiation.
2- The app has 18 readers (each reader has csv file) and 114 texts ( each text has csv file)

3- Each reader has csv file :1soundlinks.csv, 2soundlinks.csv,...,17soundlinks.csv to indicates start-stop times for each reader. So, for each reader has to read 114 texts files.
1soundlinks.csv has three columns:
column 1 column2 column3 column4

text1، 110401.mp3 , Link of Audio(In Google Drive) , the points of times (highlight)
text2، 110402.mp3 , Link of Audio(In Google Drive) , the points of times (highlight)
text3 ، 110403.mp3 , Link of Audio(In Google Drive) , the points of times (highlight)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aWtwj5OxYfYzxa6mgmEH75WpwaHADHW_?usp=sharing

Each texts : 1.csv,2.csv,....,114.csv has different number of sentences.

Here are only 3 texts of 114 texts

1.csv means text 1

114.csv means text 114

This link for 1.csv

docs.google.com

1.csv 1,أَعُوذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ 2,بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ 3,الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ 4,الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ 5,مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ 6,إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ 7,اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ...

This the link for 114.csv

docs.google.com

114.csv 1,بسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ 2,قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ النَّاسِ 3,مَلِكِ النَّاسِ 4,إِلَهِ النَّاسِ 5,مِن شَرِّ الْوَسْوَاسِ الْخَنَّاسِ 6,الَّذِي يُوَسْوِسُ فِي صُدُورِ النَّاسِ 7,مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَ النَّاسِ

These text csv files have two columns

column1 , column2
No of lines , sentence
1 , sentence1
2 , sentence2
3 , sentence3

4- The app will take a csv file of lines of text (in arabic), with a corresponding audio file (there are 114.csv files for texts and 17 csv sound files), and display the lines of the csv file. The user can then play the audio file, and the respective lines will be highlighted, or the user can select a line and that line will be played back, and then continue playback from there. The user should be able to select any csv file (and corresponding audio file) and the user may also select a different audio file for the same csv.
5- I have quite a few display and formatting requirements for the arabic text and the layout
6- I want to highlight a line / section of text in html. By set tags e.g. id, to each section of text I wish to highlight, then run a javascript function to apply the highlight to that identified section of text. Then I would need to pass the selected text position back to the app in order to play the relevant sound
7- I have all the assets - csv, timings, audio files, arabic fonts, that I believe are required. These are currently located on google drive, along with files that help to synchronise the text and audio.
8- There is significant history on the community for many parts of this work already

Here is the .apk

drive.google.com

Highlight_3.apk

Google Drive file.

I can pay after complete the assignment.

If I remember well this problem was solved by Tim using compcreator, but it was very slow due to the number of sentences, now You have only 7 sentences.

Some of them has only 7 sentences and some of them has more than 200 sentence. Every text has a different number of sentences

Since you asked the question in another community we can close this topic.

1 Like

Osama, is that what you want your first post to look like, or do you have a different text to display? If you post that here, one of us can update your first post with the new content.

1 Like

Osama

We are a small team serving 0.7 million Users this month. You are taking a disproportionate share of our time and that cannot continue.

I advise you to put your question to the w3schools forum which is dedicated to HTML, CSS Javascript etc.

3 Likes

Put your HTML, CSS, JavaScript question to the W3 forum, not your App Inventor code.

1 Like