Hi, i want to send message automatically please help me

i want to send message automatically

but there are some issues on my app inventer program

what am i have to do?

please give me some imformation

You want to send when a received value equals more than 70? You may have to use an elseif statement among other possible issues

elseIf

If you have too many values larger than 70 or a lot of messages, your service Provider probably will restrict the messages as being sent too rapidly or exceeding a number in a period of time.

You might also have to use a method other than compare texts; just a simple Math block >=

2 Likes

This looks like a standard BlueTooth Message Delimiter problem.

Please post your .ino file.

In the meantime, here is standard Delimiter advice ...

Please see the Delimiter article in FAQ

Be sure to use println() at the end of each message to send from the sending device, to signal end of message. Do not rely on timing for this, which is unreliable.

In the AI2 Designer, set the Delimiter attribute of the BlueTooth Client component to 10 to recognize the End of Line character.
BlueToothClient1_Properties
Also, return data is not immediately available after sending a request,
you have to start a Clock Timer repeating and watch for its arrival in the Clock Timer event. The repeat rate of the Clock Timer should be faster than the transmission rate in the sending device, to not flood the AI2 buffers.

In your Clock Timer, you should check

Is the BlueTooth Client still Connected?
  Is Bytes Available > 0?
     IF Bytes Available > 0 THEN
       set message var  to BT.ReceiveText(-1) 

This takes advantage of a special case in the ReceiveText block:

ReceiveText(numberOfBytes)
Receive text from the connected Bluetooth device. If numberOfBytes is less than 0, read until a delimiter byte value is received.

If you are sending multiple data values per message separated by | or comma, have your message split into a local or global variable for inspection before trying to select list items from it. Test if (length of list(split list result) >= expected list length) before doing any select list item operations, to avoid taking a long walk on a short pier. This bulletproofing is necessary in case your sending device sneaks in some commentary messages with the data values.

2 Likes