Help with read from csv file

hello I am working wit mit app inventor or same time
i am trying to read from csv file and add it to my list but I am getting this notice .
can any one help me with this .
eilon

this is the code i have writen

thanks for your help
eilon

Show example of content in your csv file, three or four rows should be enough.

i have try with aonther file with more data but i so it is the same problem

OK, that is a spreadsheet, not a csv file...show the value of your responseContent

how do i do that

Just set the circled block to a label, remove the other blocks, and come back with the content of the label

this is the response

body{height:100%;margin:0;width:100%}@media (max-height:350px){.button{font-size:10px}.button-container{margin-top:16px}.button.primary-button,.button.primary-button:active,.button.primary-button:focus,.button.primary-button:hover{padding:4px 12px}.title-text{font-size:22px;line-height:24px}.subtitle-text{font-size:12px;line-height:18px}}@media (min-height:350px){.button{font-size:14px}.button-container{margin-top:16px}.button.primary-button,.button.primary-button:active,.button.primary-button:focus,.button.primary-button:hover{padding:12px 24px}.title-text{font-size:28px;line-height:36px}.subtitle-text{font-size:16px;line-height:24px}}.document-root{display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-moz-box;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;inset:0;position:absolute}.error,.login,.request-storage-access{display:none}.error,.login,.request-storage-access,.too-many-login-redirects{margin:auto;padding:36px}.document-root.show-error .error,.document-root.show-login-page .login,.document-root.show-storage-access .request-storage-access,.too-many-login-redirects{-webkit-box-align:center;-webkit-align-items:center;-moz-box-align:center;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-moz-box;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-box-orient:vertical;-webkit-box-direction:normal;-webkit-flex-direction:column;-moz-box-orient:vertical;-moz-box-direction:normal;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column}.button-container{display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-moz-box;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-flex-wrap:wrap;-ms-flex-wrap:wrap;flex-wrap:wrap;-webkit-box-pack:center;-webkit-justify-content:center;-moz-box-pack:center;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center}.button{border:none;cursor:pointer;color:#0b57d0;-webkit-flex-shrink:0;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;font-family:Google Sans Text,Roboto,sans-serif;border-radius:100px;padding:12px;margin:0 8px;text-decoration:none}.button:hover{background-color:rgba(11,87,208,.078)}.button:active,.button:focus{background-color:rgba(11,87,208,.122)}.button.primary-button,.button.primary-button:active,.button.primary-button:focus,.button.primary-button:hover{background-color:#0b57d0;color:#fff}.button.primary-button:hover{box-shadow:0 1px 3px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.149),0 1px 2px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.302)}.icon{height:48px;margin-bottom:16px}.title-text{font-family:Google Sans,Roboto,sans-serif;text-align:center}.subtitle-text{font-family:Google Sans Text,Roboto,sans-serif;margin-top:16px;text-align:center} /# sourceMappingURL=style.css.map */'use strict';var e=["storage_access_granted","not_in_iframe","login_counter"];function f(a,b,c){c=void 0===c?"true":c;a=new URL(a);for(var d=0;d<e.length;d++)a.searchParams.delete(e[d]);a.searchParams.set(b,c);return a.toString()};/ Copyright The Closure Library Authors. SPDX-License-Identifier: Apache-2.0 / / SPDX-License-Identifier: Apache-2.0 / function h(){var a=new l,b=document.getElementsByClassName("document-root")[0],c=this;this.g=new m;this.h=a;this.i=b;b.getElementsByClassName("accept-button")[0].addEventListener("click",function(){return void n(c)});b.getElementsByClassName("sign-in-button")[0].addEventListener("click",function(d){return void p(c,d)})} function q(){var a=new h;r()?t()||"function"!==typeof document.hasStorageAccess||"function"!==typeof document.requestStorageAccess?u(a,"show-login-page"):a.h.hasStorageAccess().then(function(b){b?u(a,"show-login-page"):v().then(function(c){"prompt"===c?u(a,"show-storage-access"):"granted"===c?n(a):u(a,"show-error")})},function(){u(a,"show-error")}):w(a,window.location.href,"not_in_iframe")} function w(a,b,c){c=c?f(b,c):b;if(a.g.get()){if(b=a.g.get())c=x(c),c=z(c),void 0!==c&&(b.action=c);a.g.submit()}else window.location.href===c?window.location.reload():(a=window.location,b=x(c)||A,b=z(b),void 0!==b&&(a.href=b))}function u(a,b){a.i.className="document-root "+b}function n(a){a.h.requestStorageAccess().then(function(){w(a,window.location.href,"storage_access_granted")},function(){u(a,"show-error")})} function p(a,b){var c;if(b=null==(c=b.currentTarget)?void 0:c.getAttribute("data-popup-url"))var d=B(window,x(b)||A),G=setInterval(function(){if(!d||d.closed){clearInterval(G);var k=window.location.href;var g=(new URL(k)).searchParams,y=1;g.has("login_counter")&&(g=Number(g.get("login_counter")),isFinite(g)&&(y=g+1));k=f(k,"login_counter",String(y));w(a,k)}},1E3)};function C(a){this.g=a}C.prototype.toString=function(){return this.g.toString()};var D={};var A=new C("about:invalid#zClosurez",D);function E(a){this.j=a}function F(a){return new E(function(b){return b.substr(0,a.length+1).toLowerCase()===a+":"})}var H=[F("data"),F("http"),F("https"),F("mailto"),F("ftp"),new E(function(a){return/^[^:]([/?#]|$)/.test(a)})];function x(a){var b=void 0===b?H:b;if(a instanceof C)return a;for(var c=0;c

OK, my guess is that you have not shared your google sheet yet, it needs to be set to "Anyone with the link can view"

1 Like

thank you for your help

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.