Help on my assignment

"The user should have a Share (sharing component from Social Palette) button that will allow them to
share the created image as a file with the file name bestpix.jpg
◦For the image to be shared, it must first be saved to a file (bestpix.jpg). Check the Canvas object
for a block that allows you to save the file. Your shared image file must also include a message
that will be automatically inserted by using the sharing block. The message should be randomly
picked from a list of 5 positive sounding messages (example: Enjoy the artwork – you deserve it!).
You will want to “sign” your work prior to sharing it with friends and family, so create a button that
will randomly place the “signature” (first and last name) of the user somewhere on the canvas
whenever you click the button. The name of the user must be collected when the screen initializes
and stored until needed when the button is clicked (we did this in one of our sample apps this year).
Note: you will need to figure out the min and max values for the screen of your school issued tablet
or personal Android device.

Yes, you need to figure-out, as it is your school assignment, you have to start work and you can share you work-progress with us, if you stuck somewhere you can ask for help.

Start with Sharing

2 Likes

And...

1 Like

A student might look for assignment help or for homework help (link removed by Mod) Canada nowadays because of much pressure from the universities, Taylor with 5+ years of academic writer has personally seen this rise in the past few years. I have been helping students to achieve higher grades in their exams and seminars.

And, what about learning? I think, let them do their homework by themself, if, the stuck somewhere concerning AI2 project work, this forum is always there to assist.

1 Like

Fine, what could be wrong with that as long as it is help and not a ready made solution where the walkthrough is not explained.