(Difficulty) creating an app to share images

hi, how are you? I'm new here and I'm not having any difficulties, could someone show me step by step with the blocks so that my app has a home screen, with a start button and when this button is clicked, it automatically generates a random image and has the option for the user to be able to share this image (with the app link) through social networks? Thank you in advance, have a great day! :slight_smile: :blush:

P.S; Images of how I want the app attached.

You can learn to code this yourself. All the things you want can be realized with App Inventor rather easily.

This advice can help you build your app.

Please show the code you have tried.

Here are some resources to help you learn to use the AI2 tools. A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also look here App inventor español. Offline. Tutorial. Ejemplos. Instalación. Códigos. Juegos. Curso gratis de App inventor. and here Bot Verification for more tutorials including Imagnity.com List Tutorial, Mirrored - @Saj

Learn about components Component Reference
and visit the Library The MIT App Inventor Library: Documentation & Support Help>Library on the MENU

Which platform to you use because same question was asked in Kodular's community ?

unlisting for now...

i tried this one

ask on the community you are developing with, as you have done.