Google sheets: You do not have permission to access the requested document

Is the Google Sheets component available for use? Any basic version with just reads?

no, it is still in development, currently you have to do it manually, see also

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Thank you Taifun. I checked out the link
https://sites.google.com/view/metricrat-ai2/guides/query-any-google-sheet-with-a-web-app
It is supposed to "allow users access to any google sheet they own (the developer), private / shared or public." but didn't work for me.
When I use the sheets provided in the sample app, the query works.
I created a simple file (with one sheet containing 3 rows and 2 columns) in my google drive with "Anyone on the internet with this link can view" permission. When I use this file, the query fails with the error "You do not have permission to access the requested document".
Any pointers what I should check/do to fix this error? Thanks in advance.
Am posting the question here as there was no option to post a query in the above link or the link you shared.

This is the best place to post, although there is a contact page on the site, linked at the side menu and in the footer.

Did you properly update your script after editing?

1 Open the script project
2 Go to Publish
3 Deploy as Web App
4 Project version: - select New from the dropdown
5 Execute the app as: your google account address (email)
6 Who has access to the app: Anyone, even anonymous
7 Press the Update button

You have to do this EVERY TIME you change your script

Because you are using a google apps script, also "owned" by you, your spreadsheet can be private.

If doing the above doesn't work, we may need to have a look at your script and blocks

Ohk. I didn't realize that I need to publish the script project (as webapp) to Google Play (?)
I was under the impression that this webapp is already running and I can use it.
I will then probably try the script in html file option first

no, in your script project inside your Google Drive
Taifun