Get text messages with app, send to Arduino with Bluetooth LE

Hello all,
This is my first ever post (and first time making an app) so please bear with me. I am working on a Bluetooth project with an Arduino using an HM-10 and was wondering if it was possible to send text messages to my Arduino (I mean, messages such as those that my phone gets from my friends, like SMS) so that I can view those messages with my Arduino. I am planning to finish the project with an iOS app when it is done, but since Bluetooth LE hasn’t been released for iOS, I will be using an Android device for now. There is probably a way to send custom text from the app to my Arduino, but I want to see if it is possible to send the phone’s notifications to my board (in the end, I want to be able to view texts that my friends/family send me onto my Arduino glasses). All I am asking for now is if it is possible to do so (with extensions or anything) with BLE

Thank you

I looked through both, but couldn’t find anything which allowed me to view text messages that my phone receives from other people. Any suggestions or extensions that might help?

I looked through both, but couldn’t find anything which allowed me to view text messages that my phone receives from other people. Any suggestions or extensions that might help?

Maybe

Looks promising right now, will definitely check it out. Thank you!