Generate QR-Code and save to gallery

ERROR 707

I tried to use another extension made by @Juan_Antonio still got the same error.
Is their anything wrong with my PATH?
I will try your suggestion @Anke

Does my app (APK) work for you?

Yes I can now generate QR-Code.. The next thing to do is save to Gallery in which I encounter Error 707

By the way I cannot Open your Google Drive I need user and password hehe. But I did find ways to create QR-Code without problem using @Juan_Antonio and the QRCodeCreater. now trying to save in Gallery thru .APK

No, it should be accessible to everyone.

Downloading. Thanks By the way I tried to use both QRcodes in apk.
QRCodeCreator still shows Error 707 and the Code did not create while
QR_GreenPass of @Juan_Antonio the QR Code Creates and no more error.

And again, does it work for you?

Yes it worked but there's one last thing to do...
"Save to Gallery"
Thanks @Anke

Means ...?

Means any QR-Code Create can be save in the gallery. Still experimenting with Taifun File extension

Should read, is displayed in the gallery. (There is no special place / path "Gallery".)

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your latest relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

sample code
I can now make QR-Code without Error 707 but Im using Image instead of Canvass
Because QRGreenPass do not accept canvass for the QR Code.
@Anke sorry not gallery it is Pictures.

1. Is there a way to whatever is in Image will be equal to Canvass
  2. I found in one of the discussion according to @Taifun Save the image before refreshing in the gallery.
  3. Or just the Image will be save in the Picture Storage

there is a slash missing in the path to your image
Unbenannt

Taifun

Thanks...
It does save in the phone gallery but it is white not the QR-Code generated by QRGreenPass

well... look at your blocks...
Unbenannt

first you create the QR code in image2
then you continue with the canvas (which is something different than image2)... therefore you get a while image in the end

conclusion: you should work with image2 rather than canvas...
Taifun

Is there a way to save as Image not as Canvass? I know that there is an error in my code.
im thinking to make the image = to canvas in order to duplicate the qr-code and save to my gallery.

I'm not familiar with the QRGreenPass extension

the question is, where will image2 be stored after using the TextToCR method? in the ASD? and what is the filename? @Juan_Antonio can you help?
Taifun

Woah !!! at last I finally saved the QRCode Generated Image to File haha... Thanks for the Help @Taifun @Anke and for the extension @Juan_Antonio ....

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.