[FREE] SetOpacity - Make your Component Transparent

i already explained that if i use math block as a input then i will get the value as 0.01 and while using String it include f as 0.01f and setAlpha() method only work with value which is in float.

So you can set the input type of the value parameter to float :wink:

1 Like

but Sur @MohamedTamer after setting it to float . i am unable to input the String block in it

The users can use the math blocks. :slightly_smiling_face: Basically, setAlpha method takes a float.

sur @MohamedTamer i try to pre define it . just set the value to 0.05 it make full transparent and if i set value more than 1 then it will be fully opaque. and but when i set the value to 0.05f it works fine and the transparency is 50%.

It's just nature - if a float is required, you would expect to input a float and not text. Not to worry, if you are happier with the text input, that is not a big deal.

1 Like

sur @ChrisWard i am making another extension . so, if anyone disturb me for explaining what my extension does and why i don't use math block. then, how can i create my new extension

Separate your work loads. You can do your coding work first and when it's time for a break (coffee usually an essential item), peruse the Forum to see if there are any questions you feel must be answered.

1 Like

okay, thanks sur @ChrisWard

Never heard of it, do you mean Float.parseFloat()?

2 Likes

İt's awesome thanks

1 Like